Sunday, November 28, 2010

Karting, parties and snow!!

Hello everyone! It's been quite miserable here in Mormoiron with rain and cold weather. The forcasts say that it may snow today! It's raining a bit but I don't think it's cold enough for snow.

It's been quite an exciting few weeks. Mum was in Holland last week. Dad, Ivy and I went to Monteux to race go-carts again! It was absolutely fantastic because you didn't have to brake a lot around the corners so you were always going quick. I was old enough to get the 200cc go-cart and Ivy got the 120cc go-cart. We tore around the track for 2 sessions of 10 minutes. It was so cold; we wrapped ourselves up in our coats on the second session. After Ivy and I stood on the podium and had photos taken of us. On the last corner I cut in front of Dad to get over the line first and he spun out! I was still laughing when he arrived in the pits.

It was Ivy's birthday on the 23rd of November so we all went to a restaurant in Avignon to celebrate with Pascal and his family and Ivy's friend. It was a buffet of Chinese, Indian and Japanese food. Then for dessert there were cakes, ice-creams and different sauces to mix with it all. At the end I was so full! Ivy got a sushi kit for her birthday so I can expect some yummy food to arrive, non?

On Wednesday afternoon I went to Monteux again to play Handball with my school team in the premiership. I didn't score any goals but I did assist a few. There is a boy on my team who is really big and in the first game the end result was 6-2 to us. I was amazed because he scored all the goals in the game!

I really hope it snows here. But as it is so early I can not see this happening.

A bientot! Au Revoir
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment